Lately I’ve been feeling a lot of anxiety. I think a lot has to do with the fact that I haven’t spent any time in the hobby. I have a lot of big goals with model railroading this year and I’m worried that I’ll fall short.
I’m going to list out my goals for the year.
Here is the list of projects I want to complete this year:
- YouTube Video comparing Sergent Couplers vs Kadee Couplers.
- Build a helix
- Build the first deck of my layout
- Complete one prototype locomotive
- Scratch build a caboose
- Run one operating session.
Secondary goals for my hobby:
- Make a YouTube video series about my model railroad
- Make YouTube videos that involve prototype builds.
Those are my goals for this year.
Lets so how far we get.